Since the 1840s when cooperative initiative berthed in Europe the world has come to realise that a group that is formed to protect the economic interest of members, reduce poverty and generate employment opportunities should attract the greatest of membership patronage.
Our cherished mission is to work with progressive minded Nigerians to create a seamless Agro-allied cooperative businesses and networks that brings about members growth in a prosperous and equitable economy.
PACS envisions a democratically driven and just economy where members will have equal opportunity to fulfil their needs and aspirations.
We hinged PACS values on
PACS AREAS OF BUSINESS INTEREST
– Rice Processing and Packaging.
– Vegetable Oil Processing and Packaging.
– Fish Processing and Packaging.
– Palm Oil Processing and Packaging.
– Cashew Nuts Processing and Packaging.
– Fruits Processing and Packaging.
Rice, Beans, Palm Oil, Vegetable Oil, Dried Fish, Kuli-Kuli, Cashew Nuts.
Sesame Seed, Soya Beans, Maize, Melon (Egusi), Yam, Cassava, Cocoa, Cotton, Ginger, Tomatoes, Pepper, Onions.
Cow, Goat, Ram.
– Shares Issued – 100,000,000 @ N100 per share.
– Dividend on Shares – 20% per Annum.
– Minimum No. of Shares/Member – 500 (N50, 000)
– Maximum No. of Shares/Member – 50,000 (N5, 000,000)
– Shares are Transferable
– Ninety (90) Days’ notice required for such Share transfers.
– Minimum Investment Value – N5, 000,000
– Return on Investment (ROI) – 25% Per Annum.
– Investment amount can be rolled over at the end of 12-Month Investment cycle.
– Sixty (60) Days’ notice is required for cash-out at the end of the 12 months Investment cycle.
– Minimum Investment – N1, 000,000
– Return on Investment (ROI) – 30% Per Annum
– Investment Cycle – 3 years
– Investment can be rolled over at the end of the 3-Year Investment cycle
Who Can Be A Member?
– Any Nigerian above 18 years of age can be a member, irrespective of place of residence, occupation and status.
How To Be A Member
– Fill Membership Registration Form (On-line or Off-line).
– Pay Registration Fee of N5, 000 Only.
BENEFIT OF MEMBERSHIP (Something For Everyone)
– Opportunity to participate in and benefit from Federal Government and PACS organized empowerment Schemes, Programs, Trainings and Seminars.
– Access to subsidized Agricultural inputs e.g. Chemicals, Fertilizer, Feed, Insecticides, Seedlings etc.
– Access to PACS vast Marketing Platform/Network.
– Opportunity to invest in PACS Shares.
– Opportunity to invest in PACS Investment Programs/Schemes.
– Opportunity to become a PACS Products Distributor.
Make Money/ Get Employed
– Privileged opportunity to become a PACS commissioned Field Officer.
– Privileged opportunity to become a PACS commissioned Marketing Officer.
– Privileged opportunity to become a PACS commissioned Produce Purchase Agent.
– Opportunity to procure Products/Stock on credit from the Cooperative.
– Opportunity to supply produce to PACS from members’ Farms.
– Eligibility to borrow from the cooperative at single digit interest rate.
PACS Major Team
Dr Uche Diala
Efe T. Williams
Barr. Ridwan Abubakar
the Co-operative aims to provide facilities for agro processing and allied businesses as well as carry
out work of common economic interest and benefit to members. To this end, the following
form the nucleus of PACS activities.
What PACS Do...
🚩To promote Agro-Allied Small Scale Industry in order to achieve economic and social betterment of its
members by inviting participation in Agricultural Value Chain.
🚩To provide Marketing Facilities for Agricultural Produce and Animal Husbandry Products of members
within and outside the Nigeria.
🚩To procure Best Prices for agricultural produce and promote facilities for better farming in order to
achieve better economic conditions for members.
🚩To carry out other Businesses or trades with non-members as may be conducive to the promotion of
the socio-economic interest of members under conditions as may be decided upon by Management
🚩To pull Funds/Grants from Government, Donor Agencies, Banks and Investors to support members as loan for short or intermediate periods at lowest applicable lending rate
🚩To Liase and Key into any available and workable Government Agricultural and Livestock Programs for
the economic well being of members.
Area 11, Garki,
Abuja, FCT, Nigeria